Mitt Romney’s Five-Point Plan: Revealed at Last!
Filed Under: Opinion | Posted: 12/13/2012 at 10:00PM
Comments | Region: New York | United States
If you watched the presidential debates, you remember Mitt Romney speaking incessantly about his five-point plan for economic recovery, but never revealing what it was. Now that the election is over, the details of Romney’s plan have finally been released. They are:
1) Line up all his papers on the upper left hand corner of his desk.
2) Pray to the largest and most powerful Mormon god.
3) Release Romney’s tax returns, thus inspiring all Americans to become successful entrepreneurs.
4) Privatize the military. (This will allow enormous savings, while offering jobs to needy corporations.)
5) Attack Russia. (If that doesn’t stimulate the economy, nothing will!)